Thursday, March 29, 2012

Avon's spring colors


I don't usually wear blue nail polish but I decided to give Avon's 2 limited edition spring colors a try. I instantly fell in LOVE!. They are such pretty colors. The colors are called blue escape and aqua fantasy.





I thought I'd try something crazy and do something different with
each of my nails. So, I did french mani's on two, dots on one, and used Avon's mosaic effects top coat in white and black.








My manicure lasted for about a week before it started chipping. I used a base and top coat, the base is not from Avon but the top coat is Avon's uv gloss guard. You can buy any of these items or other colors from me from my site.



I am an independent Avon representative, but that does not change my review or opinion of these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment